- born an Aquarian.
- never attended a kindergarten; hated school and faked dysentery when the school bus arrived every morning. Was sent out of class for failing to write every alphabet A,B,C sequentially; hence suspected of copying and coming first in class for three unit tests. Parents had to explain absence of KG education. Studied 12 standard in 11 schools across the country and abroad.
- lived most of her adult life in cities, yet the mental makeup is one of a town-bred.
- afraid of cockroaches; the antenna sends her head in a spin.
- loved living in Chicago; waking up every morning to see Lake Michigan across the window. Enjoyed cycling by the lake shore. Once her son grows up, she would like to go back to Chicago for a second innings.
- sucks at giggling and making girly conversations, as a result, never made too many friends.
- doesn’t like to be dictated; hates to work within deadlines driven by others. Has a record of never missing one though.
- can’t stick to something for too long; gets bored in the head. Programming -> project management -> freelance programming - > stock trading -> writing.
- likes watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S
- doesn’t understand action movies. Her brother and husband hate watching a movie with her as she prompts them every minute for what happened.
- can’t buy her own clothes.
- husband claims she’s the biggest pessimist you will find in life; she doesn’t have a counter-argument.
- has never partied because of the complex of not knowing how to shake a leg.
- blogging happened quite by accident in the spring of 2003. Searching for a childhood friend NT whose birthday fell in early February, she stumbled upon her blog Sunshine (now deleted), and was quite mesmerized by it. To the friend’s credit, NT was a special correspondent with India Today, and naturally wrote well. She decided to try her hands at blogging a month or two later, and the rest is history.