- is a financial columnist for bullshouse.com
- is a preferred writer for Chillibreeze.
- Her articles have appeared in India’s leading dailies such as The Times of India and The Hindu.
- She loves writing financial articles and has cleared CFA Level 1. If you are looking for someone to write quarterly reports & annual reports, then you’ve come to the right place.
- Prior to becoming a freelance writer in August ‘07, she was employed as a software engineer with some of the most reputed organizations of India’s IT industry such as Tata Infotech (now TCS), GE - Aviation, and Cognizant in various roles ranging from an implementation consultant and an on-site coordinator to ownership of Project Management Office (PMO) for a large account. She is currently pursuing a comprehensive writing course with Writer’s Bureau.
- Her years in the IT industry is an icing on the cake for business writing, creating whitepapers, and meaningful content free of jargons for websites. Her expertise in SEO consulting is an added advantage for this genre.
Why hire her for a writing assignment?
If you were expecting a long list of bullet points replete with claims and promises, then you are in for a disappointment. There’s just one reason: commitment to deliver on time as promised. Give her an opportunity and you’ll not regret it.
Weekly financial column for bullshouse.com
dress your home is rated amongst the 9 best Indian Interior Design blogs
Reflections is featured in Bangalore’s leading Tabloid - Bangalore Mirror
Biography and case studies for Monogum creative blog.
About us for IntraPack
Marketing pitch and flyers for First Data Independent Sales
Promotional mailers and web copy for DataHouse Marketing Incorporated
Poetry in Steel and Stone - Home Review magazine (Aug. 2011)
MBA Abroad and Why pursue an MBA in India (upcoming issues)
Studying in Canada (January, 2009)
Earning and Learning (Let’s Travel, Dec. 2008) - PDF
The Magnificent Mile (Let’s Travel, Sep. 2008) -PDF
Bahrain (Let’s Travel, Mar. 2007)
Proposal and Business Research Reports:
- Reporting daily research-based articles for Industrial Info Resources (IIR) on the manufacturing industry in Asia, Africa and Europe addressing anything from capital expenditure and the clean technology movement for power generation to slump in the steel industry. With over 200 articles to her portfolio and still growing strong, she will be happy to e-mail clippings on request.
- Grant proposal for a US-based electronic component manufacturing firm to tap into $350 million Federal funding.
- Detailed company research reports (including financial analysis, customers, investor information, funding series, management profile and customer details) for Eventbrite Incorporated and Cambrios Technologies Corporation.
Five tips to manage notice period woes - The Hindu
How to write a RFP (ChilliBreeze, Sept. 2007)
Lifestyle and trends
Why my next door grocerywala shut shop ? - Twin-Town Plus - Times of India
IT babus ki motorcade - Twin-Town Plus - Times of India
Store-Age - Twin-Town Plus - Times of India
How to raise a child multilingual (Little India, Dec. 2007)
Contact : email@example.com
Phone: +91 9008997707