Seven Things About Myself
January 13, 2009
Harper tagged me to do a post on seven things about myself - some random, some weird say the rules. I love doing memes but hardly ever get tagged so I’d rather not let this one pass. Since this is a personal blog,it’s hard to think of something about myself that I’ve not already blogged about over the past 5 years.
So I’m just going to find a relevant post wherever possible…
- I am SCARED of cockroaches.
- I can actually count the number of times when I haven’t fallen off a train while trying to board or get off.
- People find it tough to watch a movie with me so much so that my brother has sworn never to do it again (Interruptions and thousands of questions guaranteed!) Matrix gets the distinction of being interrupted the most.
- I met my husband in a hospital when he broke his arms, legs, and nearly fractured his skull - yea, he’s the adventurous type. If there’s one thing I would love to learn, it has to be skating.
- I loved to study but hated school and college. Went to 11 schools and 2 colleges.
- I suck at social networking.
- I can’t sleep alone at home during nights …. tend to be awake watching out for imaginary burglars. Known to sleep under the bed for protection. Weird?
Now I have to tag seven people to pass on the meme… Here, you go..
1. Mridu Khullar - a freelance writer I’m in awe of for her writing.
2. Moxie - a friend and former colleague I once went ice skating with and fell hard on my **
3. Poppins’ Mom - a mommy blogger with funny tales of older Poppin and the not-yet-naughty sweetpea
4. Chaos - college mate
..more to come.
The rules of this ‘game’ for those that I have tagged:
Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter